- The Japanese persimmon.More example sentences
- A kaki, like other persimmons, may be sweet or highly astringent.
- You like it three parts milk, two packets of sugar, and half-part coffee - so that the coffee looks a light kaki.
- For vibrant colour outdoors in January few trees can compete with diospyros kaki, the persimmon tree, laden with fruit resembling bright orange apples.
early 18th century: from Japanese.
More definitions of kakiDefinition of kaki in:
- The British & World English dictionary