Definition of kalanchoe in English:
A tropical succulent plant with clusters of tubular flowers, sometimes producing miniature plants along the edges of the leaves and grown as an indoor or greenhouse plant.
- Genus Kalanchoe, family Crassulaceae
- I have quite a few kalanchoes, all planted in the same area.
- For something in bloom, choose a camellia, Christmas cactus, cymbidium, kalanchoe, or moth orchid.
- For the second year in a row, I am having a problem with my kalanchoes.
Definition of kalanchoe in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan