A tropical succulent plant with clusters of tubular flowers, sometimes producing miniature plants along the edges of the leaves and grown as an indoor or greenhouse plant.
- Genus Kalanchoe, family Crassulaceae
More example sentences
- I have quite a few kalanchoes, all planted in the same area.
- For something in bloom, choose a camellia, Christmas cactus, cymbidium, kalanchoe, or moth orchid.
- For the second year in a row, I am having a problem with my kalanchoes.
Definition of kalanchoe in:
- The British & World English dictionary