Definition of kalanchoe in English:
A tropical succulent plant with clusters of tubular flowers, sometimes producing miniature plants along the edges of the leaves and grown as an indoor or greenhouse plant.
- Genus Kalanchoe, family Crassulaceae
- I have quite a few kalanchoes, all planted in the same area.
- For something in bloom, choose a camellia, Christmas cactus, cymbidium, kalanchoe, or moth orchid.
- For the second year in a row, I am having a problem with my kalanchoes.
Definition of kalanchoe in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.