A sharp downward blow or movement executed with the side of the hand.
- Instead, during the downswing, think of making a karate chop on the ball.
- Hollywood superhero fantasies have left the sheep believing that manly men repel knife attacks with a deft karate chop or two.
- His head was craned back, his chin raised, and Adam's apple exposed as if for a karate chop.
Strike sharply with the side of the hand: she probably knows how to karate-chop a gun out of a man’s hand
More example sentences
- All at once, Alex's flat hand had made one swift karate-chop to the side of the man's face, rendering him unconscious in seconds.
- But don't worry, Mi Ling and Cleopatra Jones take care of business in the explosive karate-chop shoot-out action finale.
- The two-plane swing also produces great distance; the karate-chop motion of the arms is a powerful lever.
Definition of karate chop in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.