A sharp downward blow or movement executed with the side of the hand.
More example sentences
- Instead, during the downswing, think of making a karate chop on the ball.
- Hollywood superhero fantasies have left the sheep believing that manly men repel knife attacks with a deft karate chop or two.
- His head was craned back, his chin raised, and Adam's apple exposed as if for a karate chop.
- More example sentences
- As we practiced, I jumped up and down trying to look war-like, karate-chopping the air, and grimacing fiercely.
- Brome karate-chopped the assailant in the throat and was sent a bottle of whisky by his girlfriend's husband.
- The first of the hostages was karate-chopped at night, in the same room in which he was being held.