noun (plural same or keitais)
- (In Japan) a cellular phone.More example sentences
- In order to breach this communication hurdle all they have to do is send off a quick text message on their keitai.
- But now, people are walled inside their own little world with their keitai and aren't even aware of what they're doing in public.
- You take your world with you when you have your keitai in your hand.
Japanese, literally 'portable', short for keitai denwa 'cell phone'.
More definitions of keitaiDefinition of keitai in:
- The British & World English dictionary