Definition of ketamine in English:
A synthetic compound used as an anesthetic and analgesic drug and also (illicitly) as a hallucinogen.
- Chemical formula: C13H16NOCl
- We reported that a large proportion of users did not combine ketamine with other drugs.
- In other words, ketamine was the drug of choice for a number of users during a specific drug injection event.
- Among these drugs, ketamine is particularly noteworthy because it is commonly administered in multiple ways.
Definition of ketamine in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan