Definition of ketamine in English:
A synthetic compound used as an anesthetic and analgesic drug and also (illicitly) as a hallucinogen.
- Chemical formula: C13H16NOCl
- We reported that a large proportion of users did not combine ketamine with other drugs.
- In other words, ketamine was the drug of choice for a number of users during a specific drug injection event.
- Among these drugs, ketamine is particularly noteworthy because it is commonly administered in multiple ways.
Definition of ketamine in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.