- The person in a film crew who is in charge of the camera equipment.More example sentences
- See the fireworks that explode when newsreaders and key grips get together in the same room.
- Only a few days before the crew arrived in Paro, the key grip and unit manager were racing around old Delhi in a rickshaw on a critical search for fog machines, fans, dimmers, skimmers, sun guns, dollies and all the necessary lighting equipment.
- When Hollywood produces movies of this magnitude, it creates jobs for directors, actors, and key grips in California.
More definitions of key gripDefinition of key grip in:
- The British & World English dictionary