- Money paid to a landlord as an inducement by a person wishing to rent a property.More example sentences
- It has been at least a decade since the lease on a building on that pitch in Bond Street came on the market and it is the only location in London that would achieve key money of that amount.
- However, if the owners pay their taxes, then key money is fine as far as the Revenue Office is concerned.
- Everyone who has ever been asked for key money has pondered the same questions.
More definitions of key moneyDefinition of key money in:
- The British & World English dictionary