- (Especially among students) a person with whom one becomes friendly by exchanging e-mails.More example sentences
- Be sure to let me know if your keypal does not respond - we may need to find you a different keypal.
- There are many web sites on the Internet to find keypals if you are looking for international keypals.
- A teacher chronicles her third graders’ e-mail exchanges with keypals in Australia.
1990s: from key + pal, by analogy with pen pal.
More definitions of keypalDefinition of keypal in:
- The British & World English dictionary