- A member of a kibbutz.More example sentences
- It was a mixed experience: I didn't get along particularly well with other kibbutzniks, but I enjoyed the work and I admired the Israelis, particularly those my age.
- Yet at the same time, especially since the baby boomers came on the scene, many American women have treated the experience of motherhood as an exercise in self-expression - indeed, they do so more fervently than the kibbutzniks.
- Israeli kibbutzniks and Scandinavian drifters loitered in Dahab because no one else would.
More definitions of kibbutznikDefinition of kibbutznik in:
- The British & World English dictionary