- A kidney-shaped bean, especially a dark red variety of the common bean plant Phaseolus vulgaris.More example sentences
- At this time his body was smaller than a kidney bean, and just beginning to form limb buds - his future arms and legs.
- The active ingredient in these products is an extract derived from a white kidney bean called Phaseolus vulgaris.
- I was newly pregnant with my first child, whose embryo was about the size of a kidney bean.
More definitions of kidney beanDefinition of kidney bean in:
- The British & World English dictionary