- A hard mass formed in the kidneys, typically consisting of insoluble calcium compounds; a renal calculus.More example sentences
- All of the Stanford patients developed side effects such as high urine calcium, and one developed a kidney stone.
- Severe back pain of any sort can be a sign of a problem, such as a kidney stone or infection.
- Depending on its size and position, an untreated kidney stone could cause permanent damage to the kidneys.
More definitions of kidney stoneDefinition of kidney stone in:
- The British & World English dictionary