- A white blood cell (a type of lymphocyte) that destroys infected or cancerous cells.More example sentences
- The thinking which lies behind much of the new work is that killer cells in the immune system can be trained to attack malignant tumours when they wouldn't otherwise.
- Researchers believe that gray cells may be a primitive form of our immune system's human killer cells.
- The metaphors used for cancer are often military terms such as war on cancer, killer cells, magic bullets, and the need for patients to adopt a fighting spirit.
More definitions of killer cellDefinition of killer cell in:
- The British & World English dictionary