- another term for orca.More example sentences
- A lone killer whale near a Canadian fishing village was a skilled mimic that barked just like a sea lion, a new study reveals.
- The most popular attractions, particularly with the kids, are the dolphins, the killer whale and the five beluga whales in a tank.
- Fifty or more feet long and weighing an estimated forty tons, Shonisaurus was one of the largest creatures of its time - about the size of a modern sperm whale and twice the size of a killer whale.
More definitions of killer whaleDefinition of killer whale in:
- The British & World English dictionary