verb[with object] (usually as noun kiln-drying)
- Dry (a material such as wood or sand) in a kiln.More example sentences
- The decline will end when manufacturers understand international standards, start to use properly kiln-dried wood and make furniture with a floating construction.
- World-soaked preachers and churches must be kiln-dried before they are fit for revival kindling wood.
- All timber used is kiln-dried and pressure-impregnated to withstand the harsh desert climate and is from renewable sources.
More definitions of kiln-dryDefinition of kiln-dry in:
- The British & World English dictionary