, abbreviation: kl)
- 1,000 liters (equivalent to 220 imperial gallons).More example sentences
- Of the energy consumed, 85.7 percent was in the form of electricity (24.36 million kiloliters of crude oil equivalent) and oil products (20.50 million kiloliters of crude oil equivalent).
- Energy use increased 1.9 percent from a year earlier to the equivalent of 9.52 million kiloliters (59.9 million barrels) of oil in September, the Bureau of Energy said on its Web site.
- Energy use rose 5.8 percent from a year earlier to the equivalent of 9.83 million kiloliters (61.8 million barrels) of oil in August, the Bureau of Energy said yesterday.
More definitions of kiloliterDefinition of kiloliter in:
- The British & World English dictionary