Definition of kinkajou in English:
An arboreal nocturnal fruit-eating mammal with a prehensile tail and a long tongue, found in the tropical forests of Central and South America.
- Potos flavus, family Procyonidae
- A large contingent of coatamundis (raccoon-like animals) patrolled the rear arena of the tower hoping for kitchen scraps, and every evening the staff attracted a kinkajou with a banana placed at eye-level spot for our pleased viewing.
- Resembling a cross between a young bear and a monkey the kinkajou is rarely ever seen on the ground.
- In fact, the combination of traits embodied in the kinkajou make it a rare meal for any predator.
Words that rhyme with kinkajoujuju • carcajou
Definition of kinkajou in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan