noun• informal , chiefly North American
- A rude or abrupt dismissal, especially from a job or romantic relationship.More example sentences
- But Williams isn't just writing a bunch of bitter kiss-offs here.
- In the song, Jones confesses that she's humiliated herself in a bad relationship, so by its conclusion I was expecting a great kiss-off.
- Around 12.30 am, George announced that the time had arrived… time for the big kiss-off.
More definitions of kiss-offDefinition of kiss-off in:
- The British & World English dictionary