- Characterized by or given to kissing; amorous: Dean and I were just getting kissyMore example sentences
- To emphasize my point I made little smoochy, kissy noises at her.
- Max and I finish the conversation - in which he tells me he hopes Roman and I have a nice time, because he also knows exactly what's going to happen - and we make kissy noises into the phone and hang up.
- Babs made kissy noises and fluttered the enormous false eyelashes that she had stolen from her mother's bathroom.
More definitions of kissyDefinition of kissy in:
- The British & World English dictionary