- A group of unofficial advisers to the holder of an elected office who are considered to be unduly influential.More example sentences
- This means the executive committee will be bypassed and more powers invested in his kitchen cabinet of advisers.
- Throughout the turnaround period, the executives in the kitchen cabinet had essentially trained everyone else within the company to defer to them.
- Later on, the kitchen cabinet was given formal status when Franklin Roosevelt created the Executive Office of the President.
More definitions of kitchen cabinetDefinition of kitchen cabinet in:
- The British & World English dictionary