Definition of kittenish in English:
Playful, lively, or flirtatious: her voice had that kittenish quality
More example sentences
- She leaned her head against my shoulder, a kittenish move that would have been appropriate from an eight-year-old, and was extremely odd when performed by a woman who needed bifocals to read a menu.
- Make-up-free, dressed down in jeans and a tank top with her blonde hair brushing her shoulders, she has the appeal of an old-time screen siren - kittenish, yet savvy and not to be trifled with.
- From across the English Channel comes Modesty Blaise, kittenish superspy who, with her slippery sidekick Willie Garvin, tangles in various criminal intrigues at Her Majesty's behest.
- Example sentences
- ‘When I hit high school, I was very into mysticism,’ says Ramzy, who projects a combination of kittenishness and authority.
- From exaggerated mannishness to excruciating kittenishness, Shaw never for a second stops Acting.
- She's good and funny as a woman of a certain age, reduced to mewing kittenishness in Cruise's presence.
Words that rhyme with kittenishwomanish • vixenish
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan