(also kludgey, cludgy)
adjective (kludgier, kludgiest; cludgier, cludgiest)• informal , chiefly Computing
- Awkwardly or inelegantly made or done: you can copy files over a network using slightly kludgy onscreen menusMore example sentences
- That's still a big premium to pay for portability and extra battery life when you can get much more powerful (but heavier and kludgier) laptops for much less.
- Kludgy workarounds and dedicated networks for a handful of devices are not sustainable solutions.
- It may just be that we're not comfortable with it yet, but the browsing is kind of cludgy.
More definitions of kludgyDefinition of kludgy in:
- The British & World English dictionary