- (Especially of an item of clothing) reaching the knees: knee-length bootsMore example sentences
- She speaks softly but intently, cutting a striking figure in black knee-length boots with her prominent features framed by jet black hair.
- The girl has blonde hair and was wearing high-heeled boots, a knee-length beige skirt and a black top.
- Rob had waded past the knee-length grass and into the bushes.
More definitions of knee-lengthDefinition of knee-length in:
- The British & World English dictionary