- A long, thin, pointed rod used as part of a pair for knitting by hand.More example sentences
- Yes, it really did only take one day to knit but I have to confess that considering it was knitted on 15 mm knitting needles and the yarn was super super chunky it's no wonder it knit up so quick.
- The desk surface still held stacks of books, papers, magazines, a basket of yarn and knitting needles, and a half-finished piece of needlework.
- ‘People don't seem to realise how dangerous knitting needles are, and passengers continue to try and bring them on board,’ said a spokesperson.
More definitions of knitting needleDefinition of knitting needle in:
- The British & World English dictionary