Definition of knock knees in English:
A condition in which the legs curve inward so that the feet are apart when the knees are touching.
- Inadequate bone formation leads to bending in weight-bearing bones, giving rise to bow legs and knock knees.
- This could be due to joint deformities like bow legs and knock knees, which produce a misalignment and overload on one half of the joint.
- Most kids show a moderate tendency toward knock knees between the ages of 4 and 6, as the body goes through a natural alignment shift.
- Example sentences
- Many children will look bowlegged when they start to walk and then knock-kneed between three to seven years.
- I'm knock-kneed and slightly pigeon toed so I have trouble with just plain ‘ol walking.
- He attempts to prove his versatility and ambition by directing a soppy historical romance featuring not one, but two pairs of knock-kneed intellectuals falling hopelessly in love.
Definition of knock knees in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan