- A West African musical instrument shaped like a lute, with 21 strings passing over a high bridge, and played like a harp.More example sentences
- Despite opening with a kora, the arrangement stays quite close to the original.
- North American jazz-derived bands have not shown much fascination with ouds, koras, and tablas.
- Winners of the Kora awards, named after a West African stringed instrument, received cash prizes and a replica of a kora.
late 18th century: a local word.
More definitions of koraDefinition of kora in:
- The British & World English dictionary