- The basic monetary unit of the Czech Republic, equal to 100 halers.More example sentences
- In addition to Danish krone, there will be Czech korunas - and Slovak korunas too, for that matter.
- For instance, the Slovakian koruna hit a record high against the euro on Mar. 8.
- The move has proved unpopular with the public in Slovakia, where the average monthly wage is 14 000 korunas.
Czech, literally 'crown'.
More definitions of korunaDefinition of koruna in:
- The British & World English dictionary