- (In Jewish cooking) triangular noodles filled with chopped meat or cheese and served with soup.More example sentences
- Though I'd never had this soup before, it was reminiscent of Jewish kreplach or Chinese won-ton soup.
- You'll want to know that the dinner comprises ‘challah, salad, chopped liver, chicken soup with noodles and kreplach, stuffed veal, brisket, Belgium carrots, and rugalach for dessert.’
- And in your chicken soup do you prefer kreplach or matzoh balls?
from Yiddish kreplekh, plural of krepel, from German dialect Kräppel 'fritter'.
More definitions of kreplachDefinition of kreplach in:
- The British & World English dictionary