Definition of kudu in English:
noun (plural same or kudus)
An African antelope that has a grayish or brownish coat with white vertical stripes, and a short bushy tail. The male has long spirally curved horns.
- Genus Tragelaphus, family Bovidae: the greater kudu (T. strepsiceros) and the lesser kudu (T. imberbis)
- Afterwards, I sit on my terrace and watch what may be kudus, springboks or oryxes amble to the water hole.
- Other animals, such as waterbucks, kudus, warthogs, and baboons, drank from the same troughs.
- In some areas buffalo, kudu and common duikers are a bother.
Definition of kudu in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan