Definition of kudu in English:
noun (plural same or kudus)
An African antelope that has a grayish or brownish coat with white vertical stripes, and a short bushy tail. The male has long spirally curved horns.
- Genus Tragelaphus, family Bovidae: the greater kudu (T. strepsiceros) and the lesser kudu (T. imberbis)
- Afterwards, I sit on my terrace and watch what may be kudus, springboks or oryxes amble to the water hole.
- Other animals, such as waterbucks, kudus, warthogs, and baboons, drank from the same troughs.
- In some areas buffalo, kudu and common duikers are a bother.
Words that rhyme with kuduhoodoo, voodoo
Definition of kudu in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.