noun (plural same or kyats)
- The basic monetary unit of Burma (Myanmar), equal to 100 pyas.More example sentences
- Compensation of only 250 kyats - then about two dollars - was to be paid per property.
- This is the main reason the kyat collapsed to 350 to the dollar.
- Under the new arrangement, lowest-ranking officials will get an overall monthly remuneration of 3,000 kyat while top officials will get 15,000 kyat.
More definitions of kyatDefinition of kyat in:
- The British & World English dictionary