- another term for hyacinth bean.More example sentences
- Mid-December to mid-January plantings are generally preferred when growing Koala lablab for grain.
- I had a go at growing lablab as a green manure crop for my bananas, but they basically hardly grow here at all due to our lack of summer heat.
- With the excellent nutritive value and palatability of lablab, this forage may be used as a direct browse crop or as hay for supplementation or as an attractant.
early 19th century: from Arabic lablāb.
More definitions of lablabDefinition of lablab in:
- The British & World English dictionary