- 1A political party formed to represent the interests of ordinary working people.More example sentences
- The KCTU has been the power base for the labor party and the two still maintain close ties.
- In all of these countries the existence of strong labor parties was a factor in these policies.
- Those people who gave healthy donations to the labor party will be looking for healthy paybacks.
- 1.1 (the Labor Party) A major party in Israel, Australia, and certain other countries.More example sentences
- It's about the Labor Party at very senior level, a Labor Party that I think can do a lot better.
- This would have been true of any Labor Party nominee.
- Although I'm out of politics these days, I don't believe there's any reason why I shouldn't attend a Liberal Party function or even, for that matter, a Labor Party function or any other political party function.
- 1.2 variant spelling of Labour Party.