- Of, relating to, or obtained from milk.More example sentences
- Reddy contends that, back in the 1930s and 1940s, there was more lactic flora in the milk.
- Cuinneog Natural Buttermilk is rich in natural lactic biotics and contains all the healthy ingredients of natural yoghurt.
- By the time I wrestled it in, my arm was trembling with lactic exhaustion.
late 18th century: from Latin lac, lact- 'milk' + -ic.
More definitions of lacticDefinition of lactic in:
- The British & World English dictionary