Of or relating to a lacuna.
- Patients with diabetes are probably more prone to irreversible rather than reversible ischaemic brain damage, and small lacunar infarcts are common.
- Just 42 patients in the recombinant tissue plasminogen activator trials were over 80, and only a few had lacunar strokes.
- Of the patients with AD, 15.5% also had cerebral microinfarcts, 19.4% had lacunar infarcts, and 19.4% had hippocampal sclerosis.
Words that rhyme with lacunarcrooner, harpooner, lacuna, lampooner, Luna, lunar, mizuna, Oona, oppugner, Poona, pruner, puna, schooner, spooner, Tristan da Cunha, tuna, tuner, Una, vicuña, yokozuna
1.1A panel in a lacunar.
- The church is circular in shape and it is covered by an impressive dome which is styled on the Pantheon, with lacunars and rosettes carved from limestone.
- The ceiling, constructed between 1461 and 1484 is made up of square lacunars with leaf decorations and heads of angels with eight wings, each with different facial characteristics.
- Its interior is characterized by a great central peperino arch with lacunars and rosettes, introducing to the high altar consecrated to the Virgin, whose icon is painted on a piece of slate.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.