noun• informal , chiefly Scottish
- A boy or young man (often as a form of address): he’s just a wee laddieMore example sentences
- I think only twice people came to the house and once it was wee laddies.
- He and his ilk are constantly pilloried for their behaviour and slammed for showing other daft wee laddies a poor example.
- His first crime was taking a fairy cake from a shop, then he got into trouble for taking a wee laddie's bike.
More definitions of laddieDefinition of laddie in:
- The British & World English dictionary