(also lady's man)
noun[in singular] • informal
- A man who enjoys spending time and flirting with women.More example sentences
- When I was growing up, my father was the ultimate ladies' man.
- I've heard lots of stories about how he's such a ladies' man and womanizer.
- Being the suave ladies' man that he is, Marty inflates the condom like a balloon, then lets go of it, sending it flying over the shower wall.
More definitions of ladies' manDefinition of ladies' man in:
- The British & World English dictionary