nounchiefly North American
- A restroom for women in a public or institutional building.More example sentences
- After I finished my salad I went to the ladies' room to powder my nose and fix my hair.
- The Dyke March started for me in the public restroom at Bryant Park, where myself and some other last-minute tinklers were in an impossibly long line for the ladies' room while, typically, there was no line at all for the men's.
- That is, until you visit the ladies' room and are transported to a small town ice cream parlor complete with cow-themed mural painted by someone named ‘Sequoia.’
More definitions of ladies' roomDefinition of ladies' room in:
- The British & World English dictionary