- A small finger-shaped sponge cake.More example sentences
- Tiramisu is quite the treat, pairing lightly sweetened mascarpone, an Italian cream cheese known for its smooth taste and astronomical fat content, with liquor-soaked ladyfingers.
- It had all the required elements - lightly sweetened mascarpone cheese layered with ladyfingers that had been dipped in espresso and liqueur just long enough to pick up the flavours without becoming soggy.
- Little tiny lace panties sold rolled up like ladyfingers, and in a myriad of gem tones, sit in a case on the front counter.
More definitions of ladyfingerDefinition of ladyfinger in:
- The British & World English dictionary