- A kind of beer, effervescent and light in color and body.More example sentences
- Beer, lager and cider were the most popular drinks but there was a sharp increase in alcopops drinkers.
- Austrian beer, such as the light lagers and heavier Bock - brewed for Christmas and Easter - is on par with the better known German varieties.
- Winning the quiz, aside from the kudos and respect from your peers, nets you eight pints of beer or lager.
More definitions of lagerDefinition of lager in:
- The British & World English dictionary