noun (plural lamaseries)
- A monastery of lamas.More example sentences
- Before we could spend any more time on this somewhat incongruous image of himsa in the lamasery, a lama arrived, waving the keys.
- T Lobsang Rampa's account of how he grew up in a lamasery was proved to be a fraud when the Daily Mail discovered that ‘Rampa’ was the son of a Devon plumber, whose real name was Cyril Henry Hoskins.
- There are several lamaseries in and around Kangding.
More definitions of lamaseryDefinition of lamasery in:
- The British & World English dictionary