noun• informal , chiefly US
- A stupid, inept, or dull person.More example sentences
- Sure, it advertises itself as an Irish pub, martini bar, club, or grill but when you walk in it's a bunch of lamers that couldn't jog around the block.
- It basically looks like a bunch of lamers posting art that they did not contribute to in any way.
- It also makes me feel like a lamer who hasn't done anything with her life.
More definitions of lamerDefinition of lamer in:
- The British & World English dictionary