- A high and narrow window with an acutely pointed head.More example sentences
- Above the door he had also paid for a lancet window consisting of a representation of Jacob and the appropriate words: ‘This is the House of God, and this is the Gate of Heaven.’
- It receives no natural lighting from behind, and has to compete with a lancet window immediately to its east side.
- The rattling, down-at-heel, overcrowded buildings pleased me better than any grassy quad or lancet window.
More definitions of lancet windowDefinition of lancet window in:
- The British & World English dictionary