- A natural feature of the earth’s surface.More example sentences
- During this period, total cover of many shade-intolerant spring ephemeral forb species is significantly greater on upland landforms than floodplain landforms.
- To test for differences in mean physical and chemical soil characteristics between the floodplain and upland landforms, we used non-parametric Mann-Whitney tests.
- NASA says the picture actually shows the Martin equivalent of a butte or mesa - landforms common around the American West.
More definitions of landformDefinition of landform in:
- The British & World English dictionary