- A platform, typically a floating one, onto which passengers from a boat or ship disembark or cargo is unloaded.More example sentences
- However Bradford on Avon town council was this week positive about the plans, and believe the change of use of a platform behind St Margaret's Hall to a landing stage for boats and evening storage would be beneficial to the town.
- The boat bumped alongside the landing stage near Shalimar Station.
- A stone's throw from the hotel is a small landing stage and a tiny boat for six people.
More definitions of landing stageDefinition of landing stage in:
- The British & World English dictionary