Definition of landscape architecture in English:
The art and practice of designing the outdoor environment, especially designing parks or gardens together with buildings and roads.
- The panels are made up persons with expertise in the areas of architecture, landscape architecture, urban design or environmental planning.
- It's quickly becoming indispensable for any public library, any design firm, and any school of architecture, landscape architecture, or interior design.
- Works by recent graduates in architecture, landscape architecture, city and regional planning, and urban design are showcased.
landscape architect noun
- Example sentences
- Thanks again for a great article that clearly addressed the important issues underlying the need for collaboration between the architect and the landscape architect.
- The person leading a team of designers, whether it's the architect or the landscape architect, must have a clear vision for the project, he says.
- I figure either I will think about it or a landscape architect will think about it.
Definition of landscape architecture in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan