- Inflammation of the larynx, typically resulting in huskiness or loss of the voice, harsh breathing, and a painful cough.More example sentences
- It can cause a variety of problems, including pneumonia, pharyngitis, laryngitis, ear infections, and a prolonged cough.
- An early report in the Journal of the American Medical Association recommended diamorphine for the treatment of bronchitis, pneumonia, whooping cough, laryngitis, and hay fever.
- They are responsible not just for coughing and sniffling, but also for sore throat, croup, pharyngitis, laryngitis and bronchitis.
More definitions of laryngitisDefinition of laryngitis in:
- The British & World English dictionary