(also laser disc)
- A disk resembling a larger CD but able to store video, now generally replaced by the DVD.More example sentences
- It's still a very entertaining commentary, with plenty of info and laughs, but it too is a holdover from previous releases, originally recorded for the laserdisc.
- But probably the best overall extra is the commentary track, recorded for the Elite laserdisc back in 1995.
- This is another example where the laserdisc or even VHS comes with supplements left off the DVD, and is inexcusable.
More definitions of laserdiscDefinition of laserdisc in:
- The British & World English dictionary