- A makeshift, improvised structure or arrangement.More example sentences
- They also tend to be heavy family and clan lash-ups.
- We've plans still brewing for a permanent catio rather than the temporary lash-up we put together just before the summer settled in, and I'm determined there shall be a fountain.
- Davis was expressing scepticism as early as the Mistaken Identity public meeting in May (speeches available here), where he also displayed a commendable grasp of the database lash-up the Government currently presides over.
More definitions of lash-upDefinition of lash-up in:
- The British & World English dictionary