nounchiefly Scottish & Northern English
- another term for lass.More example sentences
- When I was a wee lassie I of course had a Barbie doll.
- Just one piece of advice, lads or lassies: make sure you know the answer is going to be ‘yes’ before you grab that microphone.
- Sometimes he does things with the ball that are magnificent, other times he gives it away when you'd expect a wee lassie to keep hold of it.
More definitions of lassieDefinition of lassie in:
- The British & World English dictionary