- A window with small panes set in diagonally crossing strips of wood, vinyl, or metal.More example sentences
- Finally she felt the urge to slide back the lattice window that separated them, and she indeed did so.
- Similar picturesque thatched cottages with lattice windows are illustrated in the children's picture sheets issued by early nineteenth-century publishers.
- It has lattice windows and its own seating area with a wrought-iron gas fireplace with remote control.
More definitions of lattice windowDefinition of lattice window in:
- The British & World English dictionary