(also latticino /-ˈCHēnō/)
- An opaque white glass used in threads to decorate clear Venetian glass.More example sentences
- Jenkinson in Glasgow, Northwood in Stourbridge and Lutz in America created serpent stemmed goblets and latticino vases and bowls with a precision worthy of the originals.
- Glass from La Granja carried on many of the classic Venetian techniques such as latticinio (threads of opaque glass embedded in clear glass).
- This handcrafted Latticinio glass features an intricate rainbow pattern.
Italian, literally 'dairy produce', from medieval Latin lacticinium.
More definitions of latticinioDefinition of latticinio in:
- The British & World English dictionary